Tuesday, April 06, 2010

52 Weeks of Earrings - Week # 9

I have an issue with mixing gold filled with plated wire and beads, but since these are just for me... Guess I'll see how they hold up, and if the colors change over time.

The pale champagne colored glass beads are about an inch long and have an AB coating. I used purple rondelles,  gold filled earwires, and gold colored spacer beads to make the earrings. The wire is gold craft wire, and the small round beads are gold filled.

I had a hard time taking their picture, cause every time I bumped the table, they started swinging, and I had to wait for them to be still.  I'm going to get better at photographing jewelry by the end of the year!

I'm naming them Anicka, which means "pure" in Czech. (according to babyology.com) because every ingredient is purely what it is.

No comments: