Sunday, May 08, 2011

Blogging and Earrings

Maybe you'd like to read my thoughts on my 52 Weeks of Earrings...

I tried a commitment like this a few years ago, and had fun making things and posting. This time, for some reason, posting was the hardest part.  I made way more than 52 earrings. Easy! But I'd put off posting, then I'd feel guilty, so I put it off longer. So, all of a sudden, its 6 MONTHS later!

I enjoy reading other peoples blogs, and I'd like to have some kind of archive of my creativity and creations. The perfectionist in me wants to have a wonderful blog full of intelligent, creative, humorous, lovely, inspiring, helpful.... wait, maybe I'm putting too much pressure on myself. Ya think?







And so, I think I'll just have fun, and post what I feel like when I feel like it. Thanks.

No comments: